Can I change text bubble color on galaxy S8? The answer is yes, you can easily achieve this by follow the below steps.
Though the feature was removed in some Andriod version. It has been noted as a much sought-after feature by our developers though, and hopefully, they’ll bring this back in the future.
How To Change Text Bubble Color On Galaxy S8
Here are the steps for adjusting the default text bubble color on Samsung Galaxy S8 however, not all devices have the option to accomplish it.
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and open the Message app.
- Fire up to the page essentially where you will see your message threads.
- Tap on the three small dots at the top right of the screen.
- After that, go to the General Settings page.
- Tap on the Viewing tab.
- On this page, you will see the option to change the text bubble color on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
However, if the above steps did not work for you, do not hesitate to try out the one below.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the display; the apps will pop up.
- Now find the Settings app and tap it.
- Go to wallpaper and themes.
- load themes and that will change the colors of the bubble.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to customize the text bubble color by yourself, but it gives you assorted colors.